Proudly Serving All of Las Vegas Valley, Henderson, and Boulder City
Mountain View Pest Control is here to take care of all your pest problems. Since opening our doors in 2006, we have remained committed to providing the most reliable and affordable pest control. We understand how overwhelming pest infestations can be, which is why our team always goes above and beyond to deliver dependable solutions and lasting results. Whether you need us to eliminate a current infestation or prevent a future infestation, we’ve got you covered.
Our pest control services in Las Vegas include:
Your search for a reliable pest control team ends here.
Call (702) 568-1857 to get started.
Identifying an infestation isn’t all that easy unless you know exactly what to look for. In the event of an infestation, pests are likely hidden away where you cannot see them so you cannot rely on pest sightings alone.
Below are some of the most common signs of a pest infestation:
- Unexplained property damage: If you come across mysteriously chewed wires, hollow or otherwise compromised wood structures, or damaged food goods, you might just have an infestation on your hands.
- Bites, rashes, or other unexplained skin conditions: Certain insects, like some species of ants or spiders, can bite, leaving behind itchy or irritated skin, raised red welts, or other painful symptoms.
- Bad smells: When you get enough pests in one area, strong odors are sure to follow. Due to waste products like urine, droppings, egg casings, and other things, infestations are often accompanied by persistent musty odors. If no amount of cleaning seems to take care of the smell in your home, it’s time to schedule a pest inspection.
- Droppings or insect parts: From small, dark pellets to tiny specks that look more like coffee grounds, pest droppings are a sure sign of infestation. Droppings are often found in attics, basements, crawlspaces, inside cabinets and drawers, and behind/beneath large appliances or pieces of furniture. Additionally, you may notice pieced of insects, like legs or wings, in their feeding or nesting areas.
- Erratic pet behavior: Our dogs and cats tend to pick up on the warning signs of pests before we do. If your pets are fixated on/barking, whining, and meowing at a specific area, you might want to investigate further.
- Unusual sounds: If you notice unusual tapping, scratching, or screeching sounds in your walls, attic, or basement, you might have pests. Many different types of pests are nocturnal and wait until dark to forage for food or nesting materials, which is why you are most likely to hear these sounds at night.
- Dead pests: A sure sign of an infestation is the presence of dead pests. Though these creatures have met their end, there are usually more hiding in your walls, attic, pantry, and other out of sight places.
Got pests? Mountain View Pest Control is here to help. Our highly trained technicians are here to rid your home of pests and keep them from returning in the future.
Why Mountain View Pest Control Is the Right Choice
Backed by 15+ years of service excellence, there is no job too big or too small for Mountain View Pest Control to take on. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is equipped with premium-quality products and the knowledge needed to take care of your pest problems. We take great pride in offering the highest level of pest control so homeowners can focus their energy on more important matters.
When you choose Mountain View Pest Control, you can expect:
- No Contracts
- Great Prices
- Free Quotes
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Residential and Commercial Service
- A Bi-Monthly or Monthly Treatment Program
- Seasonal Services
Schedule pest control service in Las Vegas by calling (702) 568-1857. We look forward to serving you!
“Reasonable prices for excellent work.”- Emma L.
“Great customer service and they get the problem taken care of.”- Malise S.
“Great service!”- Todd T.
“Mountain View Pest Control came to our rescue.”- Malcolm S.
“I highly recommend them!”- Louis M.
“Discussed options and made recommendations.”- Rose B.